mushtache

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kakashi-Sensei

Okay, So I don't even know where to begin.
The guy that I call Kakashi-sensei is the man t hat I love. I don't think that I should, but for some fucking reason, that no one wants to share with me i jst do. He means every fucking thing to me. The problem is he probably doesn't know that i exsist....
Okay not in that creepy stralker way. I see him in the halls and i just pine for him. No, none of that
way worse actually. We've dated and on occasion we fuck, and the terrible part is that is the best part of my life. The time that i spend with him is something so precious to me, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Someone could offer me a million dollars to never see him again and i'd tell them they have to be the stupidest perosn ever to land on this planet.

The struggle is that he feeds me this false hope that i feel as though means nothing
It means nothing to me, but everything to me, so i have to believe that it's real. I have to believe that he willl want me the way I want him. Or maybe he will give me the chance to make him happy because he knows that no one else will give him that attention they way that i will
and as i'm writing this i'm crying my eyes out, and i have the worst cry face ever, but i'm only writing this tidbit in the hopes that when i come back and read this i will laugh.

   Sad i know. Sorry for being so damn bad at things like this.
All I've every wanted is to find that prince to be in my fairy tale and i've foind in. I found him six years ago, but for some reason he doens't feel the same way. i thought they other was always supposed to love you. Damn fairy tales lie. I'm never goin to tell my kid a fairly tale. I don't want my kisd to feel this pain, the way i feel it.

      I dont understand how I can be in such a situation. I don't understand how this can be happening to me and speak of the devil....we talk about nothing for 7 min...and now i'm back to writing

I have a boyfriend. Tyler. I love him. All of my friends tell me other wise though. They know me better than i knoe myself apparently, but i refuse to be told that i don't love tyler. The problem is that sometimes when i'm alone and i try to tell myself that i love tyler, i don't always believe myself.
I kills me to know, so i guess i should break it off so he can find happiness with the right girl, but i stay because he makes me happy on the inside.
I probably make him one misrebl person


           I guess the moral of the story is don't be like me. Do what makes you happy and when you get something good, hold on real tight. but not too tight, you might just pop the damn head off

I know that didn't make sense because i didn't go into detail, but thats because I didn't want this post to be that long. trust me i could go on for pages about him, but that wouldn't mean anything because not too many people know about this blog, and by not too many, i mean only 2 ppl know i even made another  blog in the first place.

well thats all for now i guess

his Sakura
Keita </3

No comments:

Post a Comment