mushtache

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Moving!!!!!

So I'm going to be moving in a week.
Sadly not out of my moms house but my mother bought a house for the first time we shall be moving
The fun part is I can do whatever I want to my room
the not-so-fun part is that I have to do it all

I pulled up the old carpet, we knock out a couple cabinets and walls and things...but we have been getting tired and lazy and then the move out date from this house has changed so now its crunch time. I don't have a camera so I have no before pix, I think my mom has some.

But we are moving to lots of store and the bus line so I will have a job asap.
The Burger King is hiring with open interviews on Monday so......<3
Hopefully I get a job there if not we will be hustling that whole week

But the point is I will buy a camera and then there will be after pix for sure
even if you gotta wait ill April for me to do a room tour.
OH!!! BTW when I get said camera I hope that I'll be able to start my YouTube channel.
winterxj9 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment