So, I made this blog mostly just to have a blog that is separate from my beauty one...the problem is that I don't have the money for new supplies and things like that. There isn't much for me to talk or reveiw about and anything that I show would be really old. So I made the blog for my #2
He keeps me grounded every once in a while and I love him for it. He knows who he is... the problem is that no one reads this blog...well no one reads the other one either but I have a better chance to get ppl to read that one. This is the one I write in when I don't want anyone to see but then know that I'm having like "half" the balls to still put it all online.
I just wanted him to know that his summer rain is still here if ever he needs a shoulder <3
No comments:
Post a Comment